Continuum of Care
New CoC Projects
As part of this year’s CoC Program Competition, CoCs may submit new and expanded project applications under the Bonus and the Domestic Violence Bonus process. The Joint Office of Homeless Services released solicitations for Bonus funds and DV Bonus funds on July 14th, 2023 and applications are due on August 13th, 2023 at 11:59 PM. You can find more information about the solicitations, timeline and TA workshop below.
Solicitation to apply for new or expanded Permanent Housing Bonus Projects – Overview, Rubric, & Budget
2023 Continuum of Care NOFO TA Workshop
We will host a workshop on July 25th, 2pm-4pm with our Technical Assistance provider (Homebase) to discuss this year’s NOFO and the requirements for new projects. This will be an opportunity to learn about this year’s opportunity for funding and ask questions about the kinds of projects that can apply and how to apply.
We encourage new agencies that do not currently receive CoC Program Funds, as well as current recipients, to attend the workshop and consider applying for a new permanent supportive housing project, a new rapid re-housing project, and/or a new joint transitional housing/rapid rehousing project. These Program Funds can be used for totally new projects or can be used to expand current CoC funded projects.
2023 CoC New Project Timeline and Resources
Important Dates for New Projects
- July 25th: New and Expansion Project TA Workshop
- August 13th: New Project Applications due to JOHS
- September 5th: New Project e-snaps applications due
- September 11th: Ranked list of projects posted
- September 11th-17th: All project applicants available to make edits to e-snaps applications
- September 18th: Final e-snaps submissions
- September 25th: JOHS to publicly post the Consolidated Application
- September 28th: Consolidated Application due